Post Description of Executive officer or PO in ECGC, selection through IBPS PO V
In reality the ECGC doesn’t offer Probationary Officer post, it offers Executive Officer post.
ECGC is an export insurance provider, you can learn about ECGC from here.
For EO- Executive officer in ECGC
SECTION A (SALARY )
17240+18000+1724+660+800 ( Basic+DA+HRA+CCA+Convence)= 38,500 Approx. (Revision pending from 2012, hopefully 17-18% will be given)
(In case of marketing officer- 43,600)
For marketing officer– Rs 1100 for mobile postpaid and Rs 4000 for petrol without any bill – Branch Manager has to decide which employee will play role as marketing officer.
Saturday duty – If employee has to come on Saturday sometime as per BM instruction, he is entitled to get Rs 750. Maximium 3 Saturday, any employee can come and get remunerations.
Overtime – Rs. 200 per hour
Lease facility for House: Rs 18,600 lease amounts is permissible, if any employee wish to take house on rent. In that case, HRA amount will be deducted from Salary.
Maintenance Allowance – 10% of lease amount i.e. 1860
Medical Expenses: Rs 8000 Annually without any bill. 100% medical re-imbursement in case of hospitalization minimum 24 hrs. 75% of total medical expense in case of spouse and children & 50 % of expenses in case of depended parents.
Housing Loan: Maximum Rs 30 Lakhs housing loan is allowed to employee subject to his salary. (After Probation)
Festival advance: Once in a year Rs 20000 advance can be taken without any interest payable in 10 monthly installments.
Meal coupon: For each attendance, employee will get ₹ 150 worth Meal coupon from SODEXO. In total, aprrox. 3300 worth meal coupon on monthly basis to EO, this coupon can be used in BIG Bazar, Spencer and Department store. Meal coupon amount is linked with Scale.
Some other notable allowances – News Paper Allowance, Leave Travel Allowance, Loan facility for Bike at minimal interest, Higher education loan, Loan for Children education and some other perks.
|SALARY DURING PROBATION||38,500||38,500||38,500||38,500|
|ALLOWANCE DURING PROBATION||Rs 3300 worth Sodexo Meal coupon based on your attendance in particular month ( 150 per day)||Rs 3300 worth Sodexo Meal coupon based on your attendance in particular month ( 150 per day)||Rs 3300 worth Sodexo Meal coupon based on your attendance in particular month ( 150 per day)||Rs 3300 worth Sodexo Meal coupon based on your attendance in particular month ( 150 per day)|
|SALARY AFTER PROBATION||No difference in Salary.|
|ALLOWANCE after PROBATION||Some Allowance will be added||Some Allowance will be added||Some Allowance will be added||Some Allowance will be added|
SECTION B (LOCATION OF WORKING):
- COMMENT ON HOME-POSTING OR OTHER POSTING PHILOSPHY OF ECGC: 59 Branch all over India- So high probability to get posting PAN India. No branches in Bihar and Jharkhand.
- TRANSFER POLICY/PHILOSOPHY OF THE BANK– Minimum three years for one place but can be extended for 4-5 years.
- PROMOTION POLICY/OPPORTUNITY OF THE BANK: EXAM/SENIORITY- Minimum 3years service for scale-2 and 2 years minimum service for Scale-3, 4, 5. For scale -3 onwards, competition among own colleague.
- COMMENT ON RURAL POSTING: DOES IT PLAY ANY ROLE IN PROMOTION- no such rule in ECGC as almost all branches are in good city or state capital only.
- ANY OTHER POINT: All branch Mangers – PAN India are having Official Car with Driver. Branch Manger headed by Sr. Manger or AGM is having Maruti Swift ZXI and DGM headed branch is having Maruti SX4. Once any employees become AGM, ECGC provides him official car – Maruti Swift ZXI whether he is heading any branch or Not, Similarly Maruti SX4 is applicable to DGM.
SECTION C (ORGANISATIONAL ENVIORNMENT)
1) AVERAGE WORKING HOURS = Flexi time – Entry time ( 9.30 to 10.00 A.M.) and Exit Time ( 5.30 to 6 P.M.)
2) NO. OF WORKING DAYS = 5 working days
2) WORKING ENVIORNMENT = Work with pleasure and without any irritating pressure. Interaction with good quality customer only like Exporters and Bankers
3) WORK PRESSURE (Low/Medium/Intense) – low to medium
SECTION D (ADDITIONAL INFORMATION):
1) ANY TEST REQUIREMENT- From Scale-1 to 2 and Scale-2 to Scale-3, Test and interview is required. From Scale -3 only interview is applicable.
2) ANY NEWS ON EXPANSION, ETC- Most probably, every year one new branch will open.
3) REPUTATION IT HAS- Not known to general public, only bankers, exporters and person having finance background know about ECGC.
4) ANY OTHER INFO U GET: Designation in ECGC- Scale-1 – EO( Executive Officer)
Scale-2 – AM( Assistant Manger)
Scale-3 – Mgr( Manager)
Scale-4 – Sr Mgr( Senior Manager)
Scale-5 – AGM ( Assistant General Manger)