Arun Sharma Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and other Competitive Exams like SSC, IBPS, Railways and PSU. It has been a bestseller in this segment for many years and has evolved into a ‘must read’ book for this topic.
Quantitative Aptitude is one of the most challenging components of Competitive examinations and the author, in his inimitable style has adopted a scientific yet student-friendly approach to discussing the topic.
For SSC, IBPS and other Competitive Exams aspirants. This book is useful to build your concepts from basic and quicker methods will help you to save time in the exam.
Table of Contents:
First Things First
- Additions And Subtractions (As An Extension Of Additions)
- Divisions, Percentage Calculations And Ratio Comparisons
- Squares And Cubes Of Numbers
Block I: Numbers
- Number Systems
Block Ii: Averages And Mixtures
Block Iii: Arithmetic And Word-Based Problems
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio, Proportion And Variation
- Time And Work
- Time, Speed And Distance
Block Iv: Geometry
- Geometry And Mensuration
- Coordinate Geometry
Block V: Algebra
- Quadratic And Other Equations
Block Vi: Counting
- Permutations And Combinations
- Set Theory