STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION DECLARED THE RESULT OF CPO SI 2016
Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in
CISF Examination, 2016 – Result of Paper-I.
The Staff Selection Commission conducted Re-Examination (Computer based Examination) for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2016(Paper-I) on 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 11th June, 2016, for only those candidates who had appeared in the said examination held on
20.03.2016. A total of 204045 candidates appeared in the said Re-examination.
- Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission in Paper-I, following are details of candidates qualifying in Paper-I. The candidates declared in Paper-I will be called for PET/PST to be conducted by the nodal agency/agencies. As per Note-II under para-9 of the Notice of Examination, only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II :-
* In addition to number of UR candidate shown in the table, 8227-OBC, 1444-SC,
532-ST candidates are also provisionally qualifying at UR cut-off subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria of UR category.
*In addition to number of UR candidates shown in the table, 951-OBC, 171-SC,
49-ST candidates are also provisionally qualifying at UR cut-off subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria for UR category.
- Representations received from the candidates regarding answer keys were carefully examined. Modified answer keys, wherever required, were used for evaluation
- It has been decided that Paper-II of the above examination will be held in November – December, 2016, tentatively. PET and Medical Examination is tentatively scheduled to be commenced in the month of August,2016. Candidates are advised to follow the websites of Regional Offices of the Commission regarding issue of Admission Certificate.
- The category status in respect of the candidates belonging to reserve categories has been indicated along with their roll number It is important for such candidates to note that they have been declared qualified only for the category mentioned against their Roll Number. If his/her actual category does not match, he/she may not be eligible to be included in the list. It is, therefore, in the interest of the candidates concerned to contact immediately the respective Regional Offices of the Commission in all such cases, if they face any such issue.
- Qualified eligible candidates who do not receive the Admission Certificate for Paper-II examination at least 7 days before the commencement of the said examination or are unable to download from respective Regional Office website, should immediately contact the respective Regional Office of the Commission
- Marks of the candidates will be placed on the Commission’s website shortly