Scrapping interview eliminated the herculean task to fill bio-data form(for some 😛 )
1. Matriculation / High School/ equivalent certificate, issued by the State/Central Education Board showing your date of birth (in Christian era).
2. All other Certificates i.e. Degree/Master Degree/Diploma etc. in support of your educational/technical/professional qualifications and subjects studied at various levels, and mark sheets pertaining to all the years of each course indicating the subjects studied in each year, claimed in your application.
#Note : Provisional Degree will work. No issue with the Degree attained from distance education.
3. Certificates/documents (issued by the competent authorities and in the format as prescribed in the Notice of Examination) in support of your claim of being SC/ST/OBC/Ex-serviceman/Physically Handicapped.
#Note:If you are not possessing prescribed format caste certificate issued under given period. Get an affidavit signed from DM/SDM MLA or MP of your area or consult a lawyer for the same. If you are unable to produce the same during DV, you will be considered as UR Category aspirant.
4. Complete Discharge Certificate in support of your claim of being in Ex-serviceman Category (if applicable).
5.In case of Central Govt. Employee/Departmental, claiming age relaxation. A certificate from the office/ Dept. In support of your claim that you have completed three years regular service on the date of prescribed in the Notice of Examination.
6. ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card)
8. NOC is must for those working in central government department & their application not forwarded through proper channel.
9. Any change you want to bring in your address (Permanent/Communication). Carry a proof for that.
10. If you have unintentionally filled any incorrect information in your application like graduation %, spelling of your name or father’s name or mother’s name, etc. You have to carry an affidavit.
Still left with query related to DV, mention it in comments
#Tier_3_Result – Do not expect descriptive result to be published before CPT. Its impossible for SSC to publish descriptive exam result before CPT even if they work with the speed of light 😛
If you are targeting CSS/MEA, check your CPT prepartion. Buy Online CPT Module at www.ssctube.in