Apply Now for 1302 Vacant Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Online Form 2018
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Online Form 2018
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has notified about Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Online Form 2018 through an official notification on the official website for 1165 General area posts and 137 Tribal area posts. This is great opportunity for all the aspirants looking for a carer as Assistant Informatics. The online application will be subject to various eligibility criteria as per the notification. Candidates can apply for Informatics Assistant from 8th March onwards by following the direct link provided below. Applicants also needs to pay an application fee as per their category. The payment of application Fee can be done via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking or Cash at Examination Center in Rajasthan Govt, CSC Center.
Below are the Eligibility criteria, Examination Fee and a direct link to Apply for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Online Form 2018;
How to fill Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Online Form 2018 ?
- Log on to the Official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Now click on News and Notifications
- Look for ‘Direct recruitment of Informatics Assistant(IA) Exam 2018’ and click on the same.
- Now click on the Apply now link and it will guide to a new page
- register if not registered earlier or else, provide the login details and submit to go to your profile.
- Now fill the required details and upload the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category.
- Download and print the Application form for future reference.
All the candidates need to pay an application fee as per their category. Below are the category wise Fee details;
|General & Other State Candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|SC, ST||Rs. 250/-|
- Candidates can Pay the Exam Fee via Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking or Cash at Examination Center in Rajasthan Govt, CSC Center.
Rajasthan Informatics assistant recruitment was notified for 1165 General area posts and 137 Tribal area posts. Candidates can know the category wise vacancy details from the below below;
|Post Name||Area Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||EBC||Total Post|
|Informatics Asst.||General Area||511||215||164||260||10+5||1165|
- All the Candidates needs to have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Application / Electronics and Telecommunication / IT OR Polytechnic in Computer Science / Application.
- Must have appeared in O Level Exam / PGDCA.
- Aspirants should have a typing speed of 20 WPM for both Hindi / English.
The minimum age to apply for the post of Informatics assistant is 21 years and the maximum age to apply is 34 years as on 1st January 2019.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 34 Years