Check the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria to know if you can apply for the Multi Tasking positions to announced for 2018.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2018
Staff Selection Commission conducts the recruitment drive for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for the Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non Ministerial posts under different government ministries and departments. SSC shall be announcing the recruitment of multitasking posts on 3rd November 2018. So, if you wish to apply, then you must check SSC MTS Eligiblity Criteria and confirm if you are fit to apply for the opening. Read through the article to find the basic qualifications required and the details of age relaxation applicable for different categories.
Detailed SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
Find the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS 2018 given below:
- Candidate must have passed 10th exam or Matriculation from a recognized board.
Candidate pursuing 10th or shall be passing the exam as of 1st August 2018 shall also be eligible to sit for the exam. But they have to provide a valid document as a proof of that.
In order to apply for SSC MTS, the candidate must be:
- A citizen of India.
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1stJanuary, 1962 with intention to settle here permanently.
- A person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or other East African Countries.
A candidate must satisfy the following age criteria to be eligible for applying in SSC MTS
- Candidate must be within age limits 18 to 25 years as on 1st August 2018.
- Age Relaxation applicable for different categories is mentioned below:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PH + Cerebral Palsy – 10 years
- OBC + PH + Cerebral Palsy – 13 years
- SC/ST +PH + Cerebral Palsy – 15 years
- Ex-servicemen (General) – 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (OBC) – 6 years
For detailed age limit relaxation, you can refer to the official notification when it is out.
Stay Tuned for more SSC related Updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.